Pintrest

Friday, July 27, 2012

SO..it takes 21 days to make or break a habit huh???

When it comes to making changes for the better with your health and fitness you have to be aware and ready to give it time. 21 days at least to be exact ; ) It is hard you know this! To give up things you are used to eating...chips  and soda and making exercise a part of your daily routine.
Well HELP IS ON THE WAY!!! I recently came across a company called 22 days nutrition they make these YUMMY nutrition bars that are so good for you its kinda hard to think that they would ever taste good BUT THEY DO!!!

I am not Vegan but I often look for certified Vegan products when it comes to my snack and nutrition bars...I really don't need any dairy or animal products in my fruit and nut bars if you know what I am saying. Cheese has its own place and its not on my granola : )
22Days PowerPack
So 22 days nutrition bars are Vegan, USDA Organic, Gluten Free and Produced with solar energy! YAY FOR SUNSHINE : )

22 days nutrition sent me a Power Pack which included four of their bars...of course I busted it open to try one as soon as the package was in my hand ( did I mention I LOVE FOOD!)
The first bar I had the pleasure of wrapping my mouth around was the Cherry Chocolate Bliss .
I was very surprised and how AWESOME these bars taste, I mean I have tasted ALOT of vegan bars, I have even made my own at home but this was just SINFUL!!!
The bars boast a short list of OH SO GOOD FOR YOU ingredients....

Ingredients


Organic Raw Almond Butter, Organic Coconut Syrup, Organic Gluten-free Oats, Organic Raw Almonds, Organic Tart Cherries, Organic Dates, Organic Dark Chocolate Chips-Non Dairy (Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Chocolate Liquor, Organic Vanilla), Organic Freeze-dried Acai Powder (with citric acid), Sea Salt.

I LOVE that they are mostly ORAGNIC and RAW ingredients. This sweet little package is loaded up with good for you foods.

Here are their words on this particular bar....

Nutritional Highlights


Organic Raw almonds abound!


Do you fall in love easily? Have you ever walked up to a stranger and said - "I don't know you - but I think I love you? Cherries, cocoa and almond keep that feeling alive with heart healthy and immune boosting qualities that enhance your mood and your energy - capturing your heart with no strings attached!

Red Tart Cherries-keep you on top!


It's believed that cherries can help reduce muscle and joint soreness due to anthocyanin, a photochemical that reduces inflammation. In addition, red tart cherries can lower levels of blood cholesterol and triglycerides if you add them to your regular diet. Because of this phenomenon, it’s believed that these tasty devils prevent fat distribution in the body, lower blood sugar levels and reduce fat storage in the liver. How’s that for the cherry on top?

Açai of relief


Studies have shown that acai fruit pulp has more antioxidant power than cranberries, raspberries, strawberries or blueberries. Antioxidants are known to play an important role in the body’s cell protection system. Eating a diet rich in antioxidants can slow down the process of aging and disease by lessening or neutralizing the destructive powers of free radicals.

Cherry Chocolate Bliss


cherry logo Cherry Chocolate Bliss is a vegan nutrition bar bursting with deliciously rich flavor. Organic tart cherries, organic dates, and organic acai make this organic breakfast bar full of flavor and goodness and a perfect way to start your day in a blissfully good mood.


I could not have said it better myself!


Some of the other bars to try are
 
They are VERY YUMMILICIOUS!!! (YES that is a word, in  my world!)
I especially liked the daily Mocha Mantra since I am a true Coffee lover, I felt like it was an espresso if food form! YUM! To know that your nutrition bar only includes..well...nutritious REAL FOOD, its a mega bonus in my book. I just despise picking up a treat that looks good on the outside but in reality is NOT GOOD FOR MY INSIDES!!! I want my food to bring me energy and strength and make my tummy happy! These bars do the trick. I was on a Wal-Mart adventure (not so much) the other day and had slipped the Enlightened Pumpkin Seed bar in my bag that morning, well..THANK HEAVENS I did it saved me from temptation of grabbing junk because my stomach was about to eat my backbone and then I remembered!!! THE BAR!!! YAY, I broke it open and SWEET RELIEF! Even my 22 month old enjoyed it and that is saying ALOT when it comes to kids and their taste buds!!!!
 
So go check out 22 days nutrition.com and seriously these are worth a try!
 
If you want to try them before you buy them then you need to stick around for Better Believe Fit's 4000 LIKES Big GIVEAWAY!!!! You will get a Power Pack in your prize box along with some other awesome goodies to be announced!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment