Pintrest

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Blog Hopping at its BEST!

I have been tagged by Lori @Get-Fit-Naturally
for the 11 Random Things post!  So fun, cant wait to see all the fun answers!
 
Here are the rules:

<!--[if !supportLists]-->1. <!--[endif]-->Post these rules.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->2. <!--[endif]-->You must post 11 random things about yourself.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->3. <!--[endif]-->Answer the questions set for you in their post.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->4. <!--[endif]-->Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->5. <!--[endif]-->Go to their blog or facebook page and tell them you’ve tagged them.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->6. <!--[endif]-->No stuff in the tagging section about you, you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
 
 
OK 11 random things...
I was born in South Africa
I am a mural artist
I have two children
I live for my morning coffee
I love visiting with elderly at nursing homes
I have 3 brothers, i am the only girl
I have never had short hair ( not brave enough LOL)
I have been in a real castle
I have a tatoo that no one will ever see
Sunny days make me extreemly happy!
I like foreign movies with subtitles
 
 
Lori's Questions for me
 
Favorite Book?  The Red Tent byAnita Diamant
Weights or Cardio? Both
What is your biggest fear? Looking back and having too many missed opportunities
What is your favorite TV show? Survivor Man
What is your favorite food? SUSHI!!!
What is your most beloved item? a book my Granny made me from magazine clippings when I was three, it still smells like her <3
What is your favorite gift to yourself? A good book, in the sunshine, alone : )
What is your favorite drink? Coffee
What would be your dream job?  artist, one that actually got paid LOL
What is your least favorite vegetable. Beetroot YUK
What is your favorite memory? Living in England when I was little ( till I was 11) and playing in the garden with our St.Bernard.
 
Here are my questions for you....
Favorite Color?
Favorite Song?
Bravest thing you have ever done?
Who would you like to meet?
If you won the lottery what would you do?
Fav work out song?
fav Actor/actress?
Favorite Cartoon?
Summer, fall, spring or winter, favorite one?
Mountains or Ocean?
Favorite tennis shoe?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
YOUR TURN...TAG YOUR IT!!!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment